Subject: Invitation: talk by Prof. Dr. Stefan Gosepath, Freie Universität Berlin_March 10, 2023,10:00 - 12:00, room 3A
From: Florian Kolowrat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:54:34 +0100

Dear colleagues,

The ERC-project "The Normative and Moral Foundations of Group Agency" 
PI: Prof. Dr. Herlinde Pauer-Studer is hosting a talk:

*Prof. Dr. Stefan Gosepath, Freie Universität Berlin**
***/"What, if anything, is wrong with bequest?"/

March 10, 2023
10:00 - 12:00
Room 3a (NIG 3rd floor)
Department of Philosophy
Universitätsstraße 7, 1010 Vienna

über Prof. Dr. Stefan Gosepath:
Professor für Praktische Philosophie an der Freien Universität Berlin
Principal Investigator, VW-Stiftung-Projekts "The Deserving Rich", 
zusammen mit PI Philipp Lepenies und SCRIPTS wiss. Mitarbeiter Martyna 
Linartas und Christian Neuhäuser (TU Dortmund)
Principal Investigator des Exzellenzclusters “Contestations of the 
Liberal Script“ (SCRIPTS) und dort Co-Koordinator der Research Unit 
"Order" (dabei Principal Investigator vom Projekt Towards a Typology of 
Contestations)
Mitglied der Berlin-Potsdamer Kollegforschungsgruppe [member of the 
Berlin-Potsdam Researchgroup] "The International Rule of Law – Rise or 
Decline?"
Participating Researcher des Exzellenzclusters “Temporal Communities: 
Doing Literature in a Global Perspective"
Ordentliches Mitglied der Geistes- und sozialwissenschaftlichen Klasse 
Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Literatur Mainz
Principle Investigator „Transforming Solidarities. Praktiken und 
Infrastrukturen in der Migrationsgesellschaft“, Main Call, Exploration 
Projects Social Cohesion der Berlin University Alliance 2020 - 2023
Mitglied der Interdisziplinäre Arbeitsgruppe (IAG) „Normative 
Konstituenzien der Demokratie“ der Berlin-Brandenburgischen Akademie der 
Wissenschaften (BBAW)
Principle Investigator Graduiertenkolleg GRK 2454/0 "Normativität, 
Kritik, Wandel"
Opus Magnum Stipendium der VW Stiftung 2021/22
Principal Investigator of the Research project "Liberal Order, 
Legitimate Authority and Disagreement: On the limits of legitimate 
disagreement (LOLAD)", together with Prof. Dr. Mattias Kumm
Buchpublikationen: (mit Robin Celikates) Einführung in die politische 
Philosophie (Reclam 2013);
Gleiche Gerechtigkeit (Suhrkamp 2004); Aufgeklärtes Eigeninteresse. Eine 
Theorie theoretischer
und praktischer Rationalität (Suhrkamp 1992).
https://www.geisteswissenschaften.fu-berlin.de/we01/institut/mitarbeiter/professuren/gosepath/index.html

Free Admission.

All interested Department members and students are welcome. For 
participation please send an e-mail to: [email-masked]

For further information, please visit: https://groupagency.univie.ac.at/

Florian Kolowrat

Universität Wien | University of Vienna
Institut für Philosophie | Department of Philosophy
Universitätsstraße 7, 1010 Wien | Vienna

Projektadministration - ERC-Project „The Normative and Moral Foundations 
of Group Agency”
Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Herlinde Pauer-Studer

Projektadministration - ERC-Project „The Formal Turn - The Emergence of 
Formalism in Twentieth-Century Thought”
Univ.-Prof. Mag. Mag. Dr. Georg Schiemer

Mail: Universitätsstraße 7, 1010 Wien
E-Mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +43-1-4277-46461
Web: https://ufind.univie.ac.at/en/person.html?id=53614